|Oct 15, 2017 at 09:00 am||Oct 15, 2017 at 05:00 pm|
Standard SIRPA Conference Ticket 2017
On 15th October 2017, SIRPA will present the brightest minds in Psychophysiologic Medicine. If you have an interest in chronic pain and the mysteries of medically unexplained symptoms, you don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to learn to identify and treat their psychosocial causes.
- How chronic pain can become a learned pattern as neurological pathways develop in response to strong, yet unresolved or avoided emotions.
- How clients with chronic pain or functional illness can recover completely through recognition and treatment of the underlying cause(s).
- Understand the research and case study evidence supporting this approach.
Who should attend?
Medical doctors, mental and physical health practitioners and coaches, and lay people who want to understand the links between emotional stress and real physical symptoms and how they can be successfully treated with education and self-empowerment.
What does a Standard Ticket Include?
A Standard Ticket to the 2017 conference will include:
- Entry pass to the conference (9am – 5pm)
- Delegate Programme
- Lunch and Refreshments on the day
- Recorded introductions from each speaker
You can book your Standard Conference Ticket by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above.